modern-squad-intervention Index du Forum
modern-squad-intervention Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook App Auto Logout

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    modern-squad-intervention Index du Forum -> modern-squad-intervention -> vide grenier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waleri

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 12:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Auto Logout Répondre en citant

Facebook App Auto Logout
> DOWNLOAD

shareimprove this answer edited Jul 1 '13 at 21:57 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Jul 28 '10 at 6:14 sumit 21322 Sumit, thank-you. i dont think so this is a correct way.to logout at both places at the same time.( Logout ). I call a bunch of APIs to do stuff: i.e. Even if you close your web browser you arent automatically logged out of Facebook. The support on the forums is non-existant, at the moment I can't even log in to the facebook forum, and aside from that, their own FB Connect integration doesn't even work on the forum itself. The original post continues below&. It works. 1,504 103,649 Last Letter Game [14] by A Guy View Profile View Forum Posts 5 Hours Ago Forum Actions: Chillout Room Off topic chat . It's better than the jscript hack I'm using at the moment, and easier than the main facebook logout + session key described around here as well. Cars Best Cars News Reviews Recalls Pictures AutoComplete Carfection Cooley On Cars Concept Cars Electric Cars The Best Affordable Cars Crossovers Electric Cars Family Cars Hybrids Luxury Cars Sedans SUVs .. Just add id to the anchor tag . Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete.. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Use the old REST api expireSession or revokeAuthorization. More details: shareimprove this answer edited Sep 13 '13 at 16:29 Eric Leschinski 68.6k29278235 answered Oct 9 '12 at 4:27 Tealc Wu 20138 add a comment up vote 5 down vote You can do this with the accesstoken: $accessarray = split("", $accesstoken); $sessionkey = $accessarray[1]; You can use that $session key in the PHP SDK to generate a functional logout URL. TechnoClever Home Android Internet Web Apps Windows/ PC Telecom Bitcoin Contact Privacy Policy Ooops. shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:17 Communityf 11 answered May 15 '11 at 13:43 Tomasz Zielinski 12.6k44464 add a comment up vote 0 down vote A note for Christoph's answer: Facebook Oauth Logout The logout function requires a callback function to be specified and will fail without it, at least on Firefox. asked 7 years, 8 months ago viewed 108,548 times active 3 years, 10 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Visit Chat Linked 0 Facebook Logout button 4 Facebook php SDK getLogoutUrl() problem 7 How to delete a user's cookie using python on app engine? 8 How to enable Facebook OAuth 2.0 completely serverside? 0 How to log out of facebook 3 How do I log out of Facebook when using Azure's ACS? 2 wp7 logout facebook 1 How to delete facebook cookie from server side with c#? 2 Facebook Logout on Chrome Extension 0 Facebook PHP SDK - OAuthException - OAuth2 see more linked questions Related 119Do Facebook Oauth 2.0 Access Tokens Expire?71How to get the Facebook user id using the access token0Facebook logs me out after authentication via oauth on external site11Facebook Graph API and friend's email355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service174Why do access tokens expire?0Force logout facebook oauth9Facebook access Token with longer expiration1492How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?1FB: obtain access token for public page reading Hot Network Questions How to deal with broken compact fluorescent (and its mercury) without breaking the bank? Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? When ratio test fails Is an explicit, verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Why did SpaceX retire Falcon 1? How Can We Instantiate Template Functions with Reference Type? What diagrams to include in Wilson's Approach? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? What is DJ's actual name? How many Donuts? Kodi wont let me access Ubuntu or terminal is it possible to have different layer styles at different scales in QGIS? Why does the expression (true == true == true) produce a syntax error? How can I get players to a specific place without telling them where it is? Conditionally heteroskedastic linear regression: How can I model variance from given predictors? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Black Mirror - clever writing or me being cynical Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Equation numbers do not align to rightmost in beamer Is this a low complexity region in our human genome? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? How should I respond to questions asked before being allowed to enter the United States? How did people use ed? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? more hot questions question feed . Edit with Live CSS Save Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. by kkennyb View Profile View Forum Posts 5 Days Ago Forum Actions: System Security Windows 8 Antivirus and firewall help and support. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.Help CenterLog InCreate AccountHomeUsing FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibilityManaging Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your AccountPrivacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake AccountsPolicies and ReportingReporting AbuseReporting a Problem with FacebookReporting a Privacy ViolationHacked and Fake AccountsManaging a Deceased Person's AccountUploading Your IDIntellectual PropertyAbout Our Policies. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. I had previously been trying to use FB.Connect.logout and FB.Connect.logoutAndRedirect, which I think are from an older version of the API. Windows 8 Forums Welcome to the Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums. –Sliq Dec 1 '13 at 4:45 add a comment 12 Answers 12 active oldest votes up vote 39 down vote accepted I am having the same problem. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). by Cliff S View Profile View Forum Posts 1 Day Ago Forum Actions: Drivers & Hardware Windows 8 compatible hardware and driver support. 1,681 10,607 I need help. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . 870 5,102 Bad image Error. Using server side connect method 5a02188284
facebook jobs forest city ncsimple facebook html codewordpress facebook google plugindownload facebook in black berrydownload video link from facebookinstaller facebook mobile blackberryfacebook android app untagno offline button on facebook appel juego de la botota facebookbaixar facebook no celular lg java

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 12:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    modern-squad-intervention Index du Forum ->
   vide grenier
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange